Shop hours: Tuesday - Sunday: 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Weaving demonstrations: Tuesday - Friday: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. & 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Water powered turbine & looms can be viewed through windows during shop hours.
Weaver’s garden (outdoors) can be viewed during shop hours.
Mill museum is not open to the public this year. Tearoom is temporarily closed.
One way system round shop & premises. Please keep social distance (2 metres) & respect hygiene.
Regret no coach parties as restricted numbers in shop.
Online shop now open.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you have ordered, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days from the date of receiving your goods.
- You may use our Order Cancellation Form (below) to inform Trefriw Woollen Mills of your decision to cancel your order (print & complete).
- Please notify us by email or post of your decision to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of receiving your goods.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to us (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation) at your expense.
- The postage to return the goods to us from the U.K. will be the same as you have been charged for shipping.
- If you are returning goods to us, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- If you fail to return goods at your expense, we reserve the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you ask your Post Office to insure the parcel.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation date of your order.
Order Cancellation Form
Trefriw Woollen Mills Ltd.
Phone: 01492 640462
Phone: +44 1492 640462 (international dialling)
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of the following goods: