Our shop in Trefriw is now closed in order to comply with Welsh Assembly regulations.
Our online shop remains open.
We have temporarily suspended our service to EU countries.
Please contact us by e-mail as we may not be in to answer the phone.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you have ordered, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days from the date of receiving your goods.
- You may use our Order Cancellation Form (below) to inform Trefriw Woollen Mills of your decision to cancel your order (print & complete).
- Please notify us by email or post of your decision to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of receiving your goods.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to us (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation) at your expense.
- The postage to return the goods to us from the U.K. will be the same as you have been charged for shipping.
- If you are returning goods to us, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- If you fail to return goods at your expense, we reserve the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you ask your Post Office to insure the parcel.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation date of your order.
Order Cancellation Form
Trefriw Woollen Mills Ltd.
Phone: 01492 640462
Phone: +44 1492 640462 (international dialling)
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of the following goods: