Shop hours: Tuesday - Saturday: 10:30 am – 5 pm.
Open all year except for December 25th, 26th, 28th and January 1st.
Weaving demonstrations: Tuesday - Friday: 12 pm – 1 pm & 2 pm – 4 pm (until 18th December 2020).
Water powered turbine & looms can be viewed through windows during shop hours.
Mill museum is not open to the public this year. Tearoom is temporarily closed.
One way system round shop & premises. Please keep social distance (2 metres) & respect hygiene.
Regret no coach parties as restricted numbers in shop.
Online shop now open.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you have ordered, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days from the date of receiving your goods.
- You may use our Order Cancellation Form (below) to inform Trefriw Woollen Mills of your decision to cancel your order (print & complete).
- Please notify us by email or post of your decision to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of receiving your goods.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to us (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation) at your expense.
- The postage to return the goods to us from the U.K. will be the same as you have been charged for shipping.
- If you are returning goods to us, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- If you fail to return goods at your expense, we reserve the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you ask your Post Office to insure the parcel.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation date of your order.
Order Cancellation Form
Trefriw Woollen Mills Ltd.
Phone: 01492 640462
Phone: +44 1492 640462 (international dialling)
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of the following goods: