Shop hours: Tuesday - Saturday: 10:30 am – 5 pm.
Open all year except for December 25th, 26th, 28th and January 1st.
Weaving demonstrations: Tuesday - Friday: 12 pm – 1 pm & 2 pm – 4 pm (until 18th December 2020).
Water powered turbine & looms can be viewed through windows during shop hours.
Mill museum is not open to the public this year. Tearoom is temporarily closed.
One way system round shop & premises. Please keep social distance (2 metres) & respect hygiene.
Regret no coach parties as restricted numbers in shop.
Online shop now open.
Terms & Conditions
Automatic Acknowledgement Of Order
Goods will be despatched within 5 days of receiving your order unless there is a problem in which case we will e-mail you within 5 days. We will e-mail you when the goods are posted, using the address supplied as part of your order.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to find out about any import duties before buying from us and to be aware that they will be responsible for paying them together with any customs brokerage charges.
Returns & Refunds
- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you have ordered, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days from the date of receiving your goods.
- Please notify us by email or post of your decision to cancel your order with in 7 days of the date of receiving your goods.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to us (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation).
- If you are returning goods to us, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- If you fail to return goods at your expense, we reserve the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you ask your Post Office to insure the parcel.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation date of your order.
- All items are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase (unless otherwise shown).
Please direct any complaints to us at the address shown below.
We have made a great effort to ensure that the colours in our products are rendered as accurately as possible but due to influences beyond our control your screen may not show these colours truthfully. If you wish to order a sample of a product please click on the patterns to see the enlargement and then click on "order sample".